Thursday, October 23, 2014

Putting Your Edible Images on Pancakes

I think a lot of people get intimidated by edible images. Perhaps you think you need to be a professional baker to use them. This morning I decided to take a little video of my son preparing his pancakes with some Halloween themed edible images.

What you need:

- Pancakes
- Syrup and/or Butter
- Butter Knife
- Edible Images
- Plate
- Fork

Now, we only had small pancakes in the freezer so that is what we used for this quick tutorial. The small edible images work perfectly on the mini pancakes if you happen to have those. Either way, I have been making these special pancakes for the kids on holiday mornings for years.  As you can see in the video the steps are as follows:

How To

Have all your tools / edible images ready to go (make sure you keep your edible images in an air tight bag until ready to use). Heat up your pancakes in microwave per the instructions and then put plate near your setup. Add a small amount of syrup and/or butter. Remove the edible image from the backing sheet. Place immediately onto the pancake. Repeat until all your pancakes are decorated.

Pretty easy and something that I love to do for my children when I want them to smile a little bigger that day!

Never Forgotten Designs provides custom designs for party planners, bakers and more! If you are looking for edible images in any shape, for any application contact me through my Facebook Page, Etsy Shop, or Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment